After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
Om Sai Enterprise, B-95, indra park, najafgarh, New Delhi-43, B-95, B-95, 110043 New Delhi DL, India
When you visit our website www.smilesonface.com (the “Website”), and more generally, use any of our services (the “Services”, which include the Website), we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this Policy, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this Policy that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
We use your data to provide and improve Service. By using Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. Unless otherwise defined in this Policy, the terms used in this Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions. Our Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern all use of our Service and together with the Policy constitutes your agreement with us (“Agreement”).
If this Policy is modified in any way, it will be updated here. Regularly checking and reviewing this page ensures that you are updated on the information which may be collected, used (and under what circumstances), and if it may be shared with other parties (if at all). If we believe that the modifications are material, we will notify you of the changes by posting a notice on the Website, or email you at the email address provided to us by you, and as we may deem appropriate. What constitutes a material change will be determined by us, at our sole and absolute discretion.
This Policy applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our Website), as well as any related services, sales, marketing or events.
- SERVICE means the www.smilesonface.com website operated by OM SAI ENTERPRISES.
- PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data. This includes anyone who is browsing our Website.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Postal Address, Country, State, ZIP/Postal code/PO Box Number, City
- Email Address
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service and to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking Cookies Data
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
The information collected from you may be used to operate, provide, develop and improve our services. Data like personal data and other technical data is used to manage orders, provide services, process payments and communicate with you and to improvise on all our services. These purposes include:
- provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfilment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
- provide you access to our Services and Customer Support by means of e-mail or telephone;
- facilitate seamless purchase experience while making a transaction by pre-populating the OTP received by you;
- respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, gift cards and events, if any offered by us and others and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services;
- revise, modify, and update existing services and develop new services;
- personalize the services and present you with advertising, content or features that we believe will be of interest or useful to you;
- link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
4. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved. More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, delivery agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Website, which will enable them to collect data on our behalf about how you interact with our Website over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, pages or features, and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Third-Party Advertisers: We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit or use the Website. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Affiliates: We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this Policy. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Other Users: When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to the Website) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Website, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly made available outside the Website in perpetuity. If you interact with other users of our Website and register for our Website through a social network (such as Facebook), your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our Website, and view your profile.
5. WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this Policy will require us keeping your personal information for longer than the period of time in which users have an account with us.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
7. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
9. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a DoNot-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage, no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this Policy.
10.DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Website, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Website. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Website, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g. backups, etc.).
The California Code of Regulations defines a “resident” as:
a. every individual who is in the State of California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose and
b. every individual who is domiciled in the State of California who is outside the State of California for a temporary or transitory purpose
All other individuals are defined as “non-residents.”
If this definition of “resident” applies to you, certain rights and obligations apply regarding your personal information.
How do we use and share your personal information?
More information about our data collection and sharing practices can be found in this Policy. You can opt out from the selling of your personal information by disabling cookies in the Cookies Preferences Settings. You may contact us by email at [email protected], or by referring to the contact details at the bottom of this document. If you are using an authorized agent to exercise your right to opt-out, we may deny a request if the authorized agent does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf.
Your rights with respect to your personal data
a. Right to request deletion of the data – Request to delete
You can ask for the deletion of your personal information. If you ask us to delete your personal information, we will respect your request and delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, such as (but not limited to) the exercise by another consumer of his or her right to free speech, our compliance requirements resulting from a legal obligation or any processing that may be required to protect against illegal activities.
b. Right to be informed – Request to know
Depending on the circumstances, you have a right to know:
● whether we collect and use your personal information;
● the categories of personal information that we collect;
● the purposes for which the collected personal information is used;
● whether we sell your personal information to third parties;
● the categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
● the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for
● a business purpose; and
● the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
In accordance with applicable law, we are not obligated to provide or delete consumer information that is de-identified in response to a consumer request or to re-identify individual data to verify a consumer request
c. Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
d. Verification process Upon receiving your request, we will need to verify your identity to determine you are the same person about whom we have the information in our system. These verification efforts require us to ask you to provide information so that we can match it with the information you have previously provided us. For instance, depending on the type of request you submit, we may ask you to provide certain information so that we can match the information you provide with the information we already have on file, or we may contact you through a communication method (e.g. phone or email) that you have previously provided to us. We may also use other verification methods as the circumstances dictate. We will only use personal information provided in your request to verify your identity or authority to make the request. To the extent possible, we will avoid requesting additional information from you for the purposes of verification. If, however, if we cannot verify your identity from the information already maintained by us, we may request that you provide additional information for the purposes of verifying your identity, and for security or fraud-prevention purposes. We will delete such additionally provided information as soon as we finish verifying you.
e. Other privacy rights
- you may object to the processing of your personal data.
- you may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the data.
- you can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA.
- you may request to opt-out from future selling of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving a request to opt-out, we will act upon the request as soon as feasibly possible, but no later than 15 days from the date of the request submission.
To exercise these rights, you can contact us by email at [email protected], or by referring to the contact details at the bottom of this document. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you.
11.YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR).
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data, you may ask us to take the following actions regarding personal data that we hold:
Access. You are entitled to ask us if we are processing your personal data and, if so, for a copy of the personal data we hold about you, as well as obtain certain other information about our processing activities.
Correction. If any personal data we hold about you is incomplete or inaccurate, you can require us to correct it, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Erasure. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law.
Object. Where our reason for processing your personal data is legitimate interest you may object to processing as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Restriction. You may ask us to suspend our use of your personal data in the following scenarios: if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; where our use of your personal data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; where you need us to hold your data for a longer period than we usually would, because you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Withdraw consent. Where our reason for processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
There may be legal or other reasons why we cannot, or are not obliged to, fulfil a request to exercise your rights. We will use available lawful exemptions to your individual rights to the extent appropriate. If we decline your request, we will tell you why, subject to legal restrictions.
You will not have to pay a fee to exercise any of your rights relating to your personal data. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information mentioned below in the “Contact Us” clause of this Policy.
12. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18, without parental consent (“Child” or “Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18 without parental consent. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
14. MODIFICATIONS TO THE POLICY
We may update this Policy from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this Policy, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this Policy frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
You can notify us of any complaint you may have about our handling of your personal information via ‘Contact Us’.
We will endeavor to reply to you within 30 days of receipt of the complaint, while we hope that we will be able to resolve any complaints you may have without needing to involve third parties.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority.
16. CONTACT US
After reviewing this policy, if you have any additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, Kindly Contact us at E-mail: beglance.com